Christmas Celebration 2011

Christmas Celebration 2011
First time I was introduced to the subculture of the International Institute of R.I.

Friday, November 22, 2013

My next step is moving forward !

This is a mind map that my professor put together in our last meeting. It is just to help me organize my ideas and how my final research essay will be put together. It basically will start with my personal story of immigration, then one of a refugee I met and interviews a few days ago, and finally my mother's story. The professor decided that adding my mother's immigration story would be a good idea as my mother and the refugee who I interview kind of click, and my mom decided to help her by taking her to a church where food is provided. It demonstrate how people who live similar experiences are willing to help each other. Then I will write about the mission of the DIIRI. Lastly I will write about the importance of having a immigrant community that support each other .

No comments:

Post a Comment